Electrical FAQ

1. I need to do electrical installations, how do I comply with Part P regulations?

You have two options:

  1. Self certification – register as a competent person with an approved Competent Persons Scheme.
  2. Notification – notify building control in advance of the work being undertaken so your work can be inspected to comply with BS7671 and Part P regulations.

2. Why should I get Part P registered?

If you plan on offering electrical services then Part P is a good start. You can register with a Competent Persons Scheme and be able to offer a range of services to your customers.

3. Who is Part P aimed at?

It is aimed at people who do minor electrical work in association with their main activity. Kitchen fitters, bathroom fitters, heating engineers, property maintenance professionals, alarm fitters.

4. What equipment do I need?

We will give you experience on our Fluke Multifunction Testers whilst on course, and Get Training candidates may purchase a Fluke Tester at a discounted price.

1 Step 1
Enquire About Our Courses
Your Name
Phone number
0 /
FormCraft - WordPress form builder