Solar Hot Water Systems
By installing Solar Hot Water the average householder could save up to 70% of their hot water bills. Solar hot water systems are becoming increasingly popular in the UK, with government grants available.
Our Solar Hot Water Systems Course is aimed at engineers who want to be involved in the advising, designing and installation of domestic solar hot water systems.
- Health & Safety
- The solar (environmental) resource
- Solar hot water system design and specifications
- Solar collectors and systems suitable for the UK
- Hot water storage, controls and plumbing layouts
- Mounting structures and fittings
- System testing and commissioning
- Servicing and maintenance
- Government grants and funding bodies
Our course has been approved by the Solar Trade Association allowing qualified candidates to work across ALL Manufacturers products and join the Microgeneration Scheme which allows their customers to gain funding from the DCLG.